Any cancellation must be done by registered mail.
- Prior to occupancy:
The general rule states that deposits are non-refundable, although they may be refunded if the property can be rented in the same period for the same price
- If the renter does not show up on the day of the agreement or arrives more than 24 hours late without notifying the owner:
- the existing agreement is considered dissolved,
- the deposit or total rent is held by the owner,
- the owner may dispose of his property.
- In case of cancellation of the property by the owner:
The owner will refund the deposit or total rent.